Sunday 13 January 2013

Hello and welcome to blog number for Catherynne's Treats  2 !!

Well I think my first blog went down alright. I enjoyed writing it and a few of you read it which is a good start although you should all subscribe to it as I will be writing more and then you can hear about my antics easily, whooo!!

I have decided to give myself a good job to do.  It is now the new year and I have been making jewellery for about 7 months now and I have learnt a lot of new techniques since starting so I have been looking through my box of made up jewellery and have taken out loads of it to take apart and re make into something much more different and hopefully much more snazzier for you to snap up and keep forever and look beautiful for you while you wear it.

I don't buy very many of the same beads again and again so the things that I do make are very usually a one of a kind piece.  So the things that I have got on my Treats page are mostly 99.9% unique and totally delicious ( I know I have made a LOT of jewellery for myself and get complimented on it loads too) for the person wearing them.  I also tend to buy things from a variety of different places too so the beads I have are always different but always beautiful though!


Right I am going to sign off now as I have rambled a bit and I need to get my two girlies into bed so I can make pretty things :-)

Take care and speak soon lovelies xx
Catherynne 


Come and visit Catherynne's Treats here!




No comments:

Post a Comment